What makes a great Beer Business Radio interview? It’s all about the STORY – Your Story! It’s also all about the AUDIO – good clear audio. Here are a couple tips:
- Use a USB headset or a decent microphone. Please don’t use your computer mic or iphone earbud mic. Need to grab a good inexpensive headset, click here for the Logitech Clearchat (under $40 on Amazon). This is the minimum audio quality that should be used.
- It’s best to be in a quiet place away from a bunch of noise or people talking. General room noise can be edited out, but a lot of noise is No Bueno
- We know not everyone is a Skype user and that’s cool……a good smart phone tends to work well too.
• I will share your intro then turn it over to you
2. Fill In the Gaps
• Fill in the gaps of your intro and give us a glimpse of your personal life, what your business does, where you are located, etc.
3. Worst Business moment
• Take us to the moment in time of what you would consider your worst Business moment and tell us the STORY. We’ll expound upon lessons learned.
4. The “Light Bulb” moment
• Take us to the moment in time of an incredible “Light Bulb” moment you’ve had and tell us the STORY. We’ll expound upon the steps you took to turn that moment into success!
5. What’s going on now and what’s to come
• Your chance to share anything you’d like the audience to know about what’s going on now with your business and what’s coming up
6. Tap Room Sampler:
1. What is your company’s greatest weakness?
2. What is your company’s greatest strength?
3. (For Company Founders) What was holding you back from becoming an Entrepreneur?
4. What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
5. How do you define CRAFT?
6. If you could go back in time to when you first started your business or first got into the industry – What is the one thing you
would do differently? What is the one thing you would do the same?
We’ll also ask questions regarding grow challenges, the system you use and things like that……….
I will call you via Skype at the appointed time: Skype: jtoddofficer. This is an audio
Recording: By participating in the BeerBusinessRadio.com interview, you agree to allow
BeerBusinessRadio.com to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You
also agree to allow BeerBusinessRadio.com to retain rights to the produced media for potential
future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.